Stefan Szedlacsek, Dr.
Currently working on
Department of Enzymology .
- . Regulation of TRPM8 channel activity by Src-mediated tyrosine phosphorylation. Journal of Cellular Physiology, 2020, 235(6): 5192-5203IF=4.52
- . Biological and molecular modifications induced by cadmium and arsenic during breast and prostate cancer development. Environ Res, 2019, 178: 108700IF=5.03
- . Analysis of EYA3 Phosphorylation by Src Kinase Identifies Residues Involved in Cell Proliferation. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2019, 20(24): 6307IF=4.18
- . Crystal structure of a xylulose 5-phosphate phosphoketolase. Insights into the substrate specificity for xylulose 5-phosphate. Journal of Structural Biology, 2019, 207(1): 85-102IF=3.75
- . Collagen regulates the ability of endothelial progenitor cells to protect hypoxic myocardium through a mechanism involving miR-377/VE-PTP axis. Journal of cellular and molecular medicine, 2018, 22(10): 4700-4708IF=4.66
- . WDR1 is a novel EYA3 substrate and its dephosphorylation induces modifications of the cellular actin cytoskeleton. Scientific reports, 2018, 8(1): 2910
- . Expression, Purification, and Kinetic Analysis of PTP Domains. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.), 2016, 1447: 39-66
- . Phosphoketolases from Lactococcus lactis, Leuconostoc mesenteroides and Pseudomonas aeruginosa: Dissimilar sequences, similar substrates but distinct enzymatic characteristics. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2014, 18(98): 7855-67IF=3.34
- . Analysis of molecular determinants of PRL-3. Journal of cellular and molecular medicine, 2009, 13(9B): 3141-50
Synthesis of the ancestral PTP catalytic domain and its characterization both in vitro and in vivo.
Molecular modeling of a set of peptides that can disrupt the GluA2-Cterm complex with STEP (Complex A) or BRAG2 (ComplexB).
The project is agreed as a joint collaboration among IBAR and ATOMKI, UD and IFIN-HH is a cost free participant. There are two main directions envisaged by the proposed project: receptors mapping and therapy, using an affibody against HER2 receptor, combined with an adequate radioisotope. In this respect, the specific objectives are: a) expression and purification of affibodies; b) establish labeling procedures; c) ex vivo and/or in vivo testing of optimal compounds.
PTPs are proteins with enzymatic properties and a range of cell and tissue functions.