Paula Florian, Dr.
Faculty of Biochemistry
- . Nanomagnetite-embedded PLGA Spheres for Multipurpose Medical Applications. Materials (Basel, Switzerland), 2019, 12(16).IF=2.97
- . Lithium-Doped Biological-Derived Hydroxyapatite Coatings Sustain In Vitro Differentiation of Human Primary Mesenchymal Stem Cells to Osteoblasts. Coatings, 2019, 12(9).IF=2.35
- . Physical-chemical characterization and biological assessment of simple and lithium-doped biological-derived hydroxyapatite thin films for a new generation of metallic implants. Applied Surface Science, 2018, 439:724-735.IF=5.15
- . Physical-chemical characterization and biological assessment of simple and lithium-doped biological-derived hydroxyapatite thin films for a new generation of metallic implants, 2018(Applied Surface Science).
- . Novel Hydrogel-Advanced Modified Clay Nanocomposites as Possible Vehicles for Drug Delivery and Controlled Release. Nanomaterials (Basel, Switzerland), 2017, 7(12).
- . Optimization of Recombinant Lipoic Acid Ligase Expression from Bacterial Cells, 2016(Romanian Biotechnological Letters).
- . Recent advances in human viruses imaging studies. Journal of basic microbiology, 2016, 56(6):591-607.
- . Cytotoxicity and intracellular fate of PLGA and chitosan-coated PLGA nanoparticles in Madin-Darby bovine kidney (MDBK) and human colorectal adenocarcinoma (Colo 205) cells. Journal of biomedical materials research. Part A, 2015, 103(11):3599-611.IF=3.26
- . MAPLE-based method to obtain biodegradable hybrid polymeric thin films with embedded antitumoral agents. Biomedical microdevices, 2014, 16(1):11-21.
- . Regulation of hepatitis B virus infection by Rab5, Rab7, and the endolysosomal compartment. Journal of virology, 2013, 87(11):6415-27.IF=4.65
- . Characterization of the anti-HBV activity of HLP1-23, a human lactoferrin-derived peptide. Journal of medical virology, 2013, 85(5):780-8.IF=2.22
- . Endocytosis and trafficking of human lactoferrin in macrophage-like human THP-1 cells (1). Biochemistry and cell biology = Biochimie et biologie cellulaire, 2012, 90(3):449-55.IF=2.92
- . Liposomalization of lactoferrin enhanced its anti-tumoral effects on melanoma cells. Biometals : an international journal on the role of metal ions in biology, biochemistry, and medicine, 2010, 23(3):485-92.
- . Multifunctional thin films of lactoferrin for biochemical use deposited by MAPLE technique. Applied Surface Science, 2009, 255(10):5491-5495.