Madalina Icriverzi, PhD Student
B.Sc. in Biochemistry at Faculty of Biology, University of Bucharest. Master in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (University of Bucharest); research short internship at University of Gothenburg, Sweden; PhD student at the Doctoral School of the Faculty of Biology, University of Bucharest.
- . Lactoferrin in Bone Tissue Regeneration. Current medicinal chemistry, 2019, 12(16).IF=3.89
- . Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Response to Lactoferrin-based Composite Coatings. Materials (Basel, Switzerland), 2019, 12(20).IF=2.97
- . Nanomagnetite-embedded PLGA Spheres for Multipurpose Medical Applications. Materials (Basel, Switzerland), 2019, 12(16).IF=2.97
- . Macrophage in vitro Response on Hybrid Coatings Obtained by Matrix Assisted Pulsed Laser Evaporation. Coatings, 2019(9).IF=2.35
- . In vitro behavior of human mesenchymal stem cells on poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) based biointerfaces obtained by matrix assisted pulsed laser evaporation. Applied Surface Science, 2018, 440:712-724.IF=5.16
- . Biocompatible pure ZnO nanoparticles-3D bacterial cellulose biointerfaces with antibacterial properties. Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 2018.IF=2.96
- . Diseases of Civilization - Cancer, Diabetes, Obesity and Acne - the Implication of Milk, IGF-1 and mTORC1. Maedica, 2018, 13(4):273-281.
- . Modern Technologies for Creating the Thin-Film Systems and Coatings, 2017:171-191.
- . Novel Hydrogel-Advanced Modified Clay Nanocomposites as Possible Vehicles for Drug Delivery and Controlled Release. Nanomaterials (Basel, Switzerland), 2017, 7(12).
- . Lead-Free Piezoelectric (Ba,Ca)(Zr,Ti)O3 Thin Films for Biocompatible and Flexible Devices. ACS applied materials & interfaces, 2017, 9(1):266-278.