Catalin Lazar, PhD
- . N-Glycosylation and N-Glycan Processing in HBV Biology and Pathogenesis. Cells, 2020, 6(9).IF=5.60
- . Production of Chimeric Hepatitis B Virus Surface Antigens in Mammalian Cells. Methods in Molecular Biology, Blaine Pfeifer and Andrew Hill (eds.). Springer Science., 2020, 2183(Vaccine Delivery Technology: Methods and Protocols).
- . Oral administration of a chimeric Hepatitis B Virus S/preS1 antigen produced in lettuce triggers infection neutralizing antibodies in mice. Vaccine, 2018, 36(38):5789-5795.IF=3.27
- . Lettuce-produced hepatitis C virus E1E2 heterodimer triggers immune responses in mice and antibody production after oral vaccination. Plant biotechnology journal, 2017, 15(12):1611-1621.
- . Novel function of the endoplasmic reticulum degradation-enhancing α-mannosidase-like proteins in the human hepatitis B virus life cycle, mediated by the middle envelope protein. Cellular microbiology, 2017, 19(2).
- . Characterization of the anti-HBV activity of HLP1-23, a human lactoferrin-derived peptide. Journal of medical virology, 2013, 85(5):780-8.IF=2.22
- . Activation of ERAD pathway by human hepatitis B virus modulates viral and subviral particle production. PloS one, 2012, 7(3):e34169.IF=3.73
- . Antiviral activity of lactoferrin against bovine viral diarrhea virus. Romanian Jornal of Biochemistry, 2005(42):21-29.
We aim to produce high yields of novel HBV/HCV antigens with superior immunogenic properties in plants and mammalian cells, based on innovative molecular design and establish in premiere an advanced biotechnological platform for production of best vaccine candidates antigens in algae.