Laurentiu Spiridon, Dr.
- . Effective Use of Empirical Data for Virtual Screening against APJR GPCR Receptor. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 2021, 26(16).IF=4.41
- . Robosample: A Rigid-Body Molecular Simulation Program Based on Robot Mechanics. Biochimica Biophysica Acta General Subjects, 2020, 1864(8):129616.IF=3.68
- . LRRpredictor-A New LRR Motif Detection Method for Irregular Motifs of Plant NLR Proteins Using an Ensemble of Classifiers. Genes (Basel), 2020, 11(3):286.IF=3.33
- . Random Mutagenesis of the Nucleotide-Binding Domain of NRC1 (NB-LRR Required for Hypersensitive Response-Associated Cell Death-1), a Downstream Signalling Nucleotide-Binding, Leucine-Rich Repeat (NB-LRR) Protein, Identifies Gain-Of-Function Mutations in the Nucleotide-Binding Pocket. New Phytologist, 2015, 208(1):210-223.IF=7.43
- . Three-dimensional Modeling and Diversity Analysis Reveals Distinct AVR Recognition Sites and Evolutionary Pathways in Wild and Domesticated Wheat Pm3 R Genes. Molecular Plant Microbe Interactions, 2014, 27(8):835-845.IF=3.94
- . RAG and HMGB1 create a large bend in the 23RSS in the V(D)J recombination synaptic complexes. Nucleic Acids Research, 2013, 41(4):2437-2454.IF=8.81
- . Structural determinants at the interface of the ARC2 and leucine-rich repeat domains control the activation of the plant immune receptors Rx1 and Gpa2. Plant Physiology, 2013, 162(3):1510‐1528.IF=7.39
- . Ancient Diversity of Splicing Motifs and Protein Surfaces in the Wild Emmer Wheat (Triticum Dicoccoides) LR10 Coiled Coil (CC) and Leucine-Rich Repeat (LRR) Domains. Molecular Plant Pathology, 2012, 13(3):276‐287.IF=4.49
- . Coiled-coil domain-dependent homodimerization of intracellular barley immune receptors defines a minimal functional module for triggering cell death. Cell Host Microbe, 2011, 9(3):187‐199.IF=13.50
- . Nucleocytoplasmic Distribution Is Required for Activation of Resistance by the Potato NB-LRR Receptor Rx1 and Is Balanced by Its Functional Domains. Plant Cell, 2010, 22(12):4195‐4215.IF=9.40
- . Glycosilation in Structural Assessment of Glycosylation Sites Database - SAGS – An Overall View on N-Glycosylation, 2012(1), InTech:3-20.
Starting 02.09.2016, the Institute of Biochemistry of the Romanian Academy is implementing the project “Multi-omics prediction system for prioritization of gerontological interventions”, co-funded through European Fund for Regional Development, in accordance with the funding contract signed by the Ministry of National Education and Scientific Research. The total funding for the project is 8.524.757,50 lei, of which 8.502.557,50 lei represent non-reimbursable funding. The project’s duration is 48 months.
This project aims to develop a sensitive high-throughput screening platform by generating an endogenously tagged interleukin-1β reporter cell line by CRISPR-Cas9 technology, able to monitor stimulated IL-1β secretion with the purpose to identify new chemical compounds with anti-inflammatory activity that will be validated in primary macrophages and a mouse model for sepsis.