Gabriela Chiritoiu, Ph.D.
- . Inhibition of N-glycan processing modulates the network of EDEM3 interactors. Biochemical and biophysical research communications, 2017, 486(4): 978-984IF=2.56
- . N-glycosylation of the transient receptor potential melastatin 8 channel is altered in pancreatic cancer cells. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine, 2017, 39(8): 1010428317720940
- . Laser deposition of poly(3-hydroxybutyric acid-co-3-hydroxyvaleric acid) - lysozyme microspheres based coatings with anti-microbial properties. International journal of pharmaceutics, 2017, 521(1-2): 184-195
- . Epitope located N-glycans impair the MHC-I epitope generation and presentation. Electrophoresis, 2016, 37(11): 1448-60IF=2.74
- . Tyrosinase degradation is prevented when EDEM1 lacks the intrinsically disordered region. PloS one, 2012, 7(8): e42998
Musculoskeletal disorders affect 1 in 7 people and fractures alone affect 1 in 50 people annually while 10% of bone injuries fail to heal. Our present proposal aims to test for the first time the potential of fibroblast growth factor-2 (FGF2), to be administered as a stimulatory drug to enhance bone regeneration.