Gabriela Chiritoiu, Ph.D.
- . Affinity proteomics and deglycoproteomics uncover novel EDEM2 endogenous substrates and an integrative ERAD network. Molecular & cellular proteomics : MCP, 2021:100125.IF=5.91
- . EDEM3 Domains Cooperate to Perform Its Overall Cell Functioning. Int. J. Mol. Sci., 2021, 4(22):2172.IF=4.56
- . EDEM1 Drives Misfolded Protein Degradation via ERAD and Exploits ER-Phagy as Back-Up Mechanism When ERAD Is Impaired. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2020, 10(21):3468.IF=4.10
- . Silencing the Cytoskeleton Protein Iba1 (Ionized Calcium Binding Adapter Protein 1) Interferes with BV2 Microglia Functioning. Cellular and molecular neurobiology, 2020.IF=3.80
- . Functionalized Graphene Oxide Thin Films for Anti-tumor Drug Delivery to Melanoma Cells. Frontiers in chemistry, 2020, 8:184.IF=3.70
- . N-glycosylation state of TRPM8 protein revealed by terahertz spectroscopy and molecular modelling. Biochimica et biophysica acta. General subjects, 2020, 1864(7):129580.IF=3.42
- . A novel adaptive fluorescent probe for cell labelling. Bioorg Chem., 2019(92):103295.IF=3.93
- . Profiling Optimal Conditions for Capturing EDEM Proteins Complexes in Melanoma Using Mass Spectrometry. Advances in experimental medicine and biology, 2019, 1140:155-167.IF=2.13
- . Inhibition of N-glycan processing modulates the network of EDEM3 interactors. Biochemical and biophysical research communications, 2017, 486(4):978-984.IF=2.56
- . N-glycosylation of the transient receptor potential melastatin 8 channel is altered in pancreatic cancer cells. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine, 2017, 39(8):1010428317720940.
- . Laser deposition of poly(3-hydroxybutyric acid-co-3-hydroxyvaleric acid) - lysozyme microspheres based coatings with anti-microbial properties. International journal of pharmaceutics, 2017, 521(1-2):184-195.
- . Epitope located N-glycans impair the MHC-I epitope generation and presentation. Electrophoresis, 2016, 37(11):1448-60.IF=2.74
- . COMBINING HETEROLOGOUS BACTERIAL EXPRESSION SYSTEM WITH AFFINITY CHROMATOGRAPHY PURIFICATION TO OBTAIN NATIVE MOUSE TYROSINASE. Farmacia, 2015, 2(63):254-261.IF=1.16
- . Characterization of functional transient receptor potential melastatin 8 channels in human pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma cells. Pancreas, 2014, 43(5):795-800.IF=2.96
- . Tyrosinase degradation is prevented when EDEM1 lacks the intrinsically disordered region. PloS one, 2012, 7(8):e42998.
Musculoskeletal disorders affect 1 in 7 people and fractures alone affect 1 in 50 people annually while 10% of bone injuries fail to heal. Our present proposal aims to test for the first time the potential of fibroblast growth factor-2 (FGF2), to be administered as a stimulatory drug to enhance bone regeneration.
The overall goal of the current project is to understand the impact of tissue transglutaminase (TG2) targeting in the context of ovarian cancer (OC) tumor microenvironment (TME). Our aproach is aimed at testing the hypothesis that interventions in targeting TG2 in the OC TME will disrupt pro-tumorigenic signaling cross-talk within tumors.
The principal goal of this project is the development of a new class of small molecule inhibitors (SMIs) targeting TG2-FN interaction, which is currently in the phase of lead optimization, translatable to clinical use for prevention of ovarian cancer dissemination, either alone or in combinations.