Adina-Luminita Milac, Ph.D habil
Adina-Luminita Milac is a researcher in the Institute of Biochemistry of the Romanian Academy. Adina-Luminita is currently working in Bioinformatics & Structural Biochemistry in the Bioinformatics & Structural Biochemistry.
- . Effective Use of Empirical Data for Virtual Screening against APJR GPCR Receptor. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 2021, 26(16).IF=4.41
- . Characterization and expression analysis of Galnts in developing Strongylocentrotus purpuratus embryos. PloS one, 2017, 12(4):e0176479.IF=2.77
- . Cross-talk between Dopachrome Tautomerase and Caveolin-1 Is Melanoma Cell Phenotype-specific and Potentially Involved in Tumor Progression. The Journal of biological chemistry, 2016, 291(24):12481-500.IF=4.12
- . QSAR Approaches Applied to Antidepressants Induced Neurogenesis--in vivo and in silico Applications. Mini reviews in medicinal chemistry, 2015, 16(3):230-40.
- . Structure-biological function relationship extended to mitotic arrest-deficient 2-like protein Mad2 native and mutants-new opportunity for genetic disorder control. International journal of molecular sciences, 2014, 15(11):21381-400.
- . Decapping Scavenger (DcpS) enzyme: advances in its structure, activity and roles in the cap-dependent mRNA metabolism. Biochimica et biophysica acta, 2014, 1839(6):452-62.
- . Value of dopachrome tautomerase detection in the assessment of melanocytic tumors. Melanoma research, 2014, 24(3):219-36.
- . Analysis of decapping scavenger cap complex using modified cap analogs reveals molecular determinants for efficient cap binding. The FEBS journal, 2013, 280(24):6508-27.IF=3.99
- . Characterization of the anti-HBV activity of HLP1-23, a human lactoferrin-derived peptide. Journal of medical virology, 2013, 85(5):780-8.IF=2.22
- . More effective dithiocarbamate derivatives inhibiting carbonic anhydrases, generated by QSAR and computational design. Journal of enzyme inhibition and medicinal chemistry, 2013, 28(2):350-9.
- . 3D-QSAR study indicates an enhancing effect of membrane ions on psychiatric drugs targeting serotonin receptor 5-HT1A. Molecular bioSystems, 2012, 8(5):1418-25.IF=3.35
- . More effective antimicrobial mastoparan derivatives, generated by 3D-QSAR-Almond and computational mutagenesis. Molecular bioSystems, 2012, 8(2):587-94.
- . Structural models of TREK channels and their gating mechanism. Channels (Austin, Tex.), 2011, 5(1):23-33.
- . Analyses of gating thermodynamics and effects of deletions in the mechanosensitive channel TREK-1: comparisons with structural models. Channels (Austin, Tex.), 2011, 5(1):34-42.
- . Symmetry-restrained molecular dynamics simulations improve homology models of potassium channels. Proteins, 2010, 78(4):932-49.
- . Structural and functional characterization of a novel, host penetration-related pectate lyase from the potato cyst nematode Globodera rostochiensis. Molecular plant pathology, 2007, 8(3):293-305.
- . Substrate-induced conformational changes and dynamics of UDP-N-acetylgalactosamine:polypeptide N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase-2. Journal of molecular biology, 2007, 373(2):439-51.
- . Evaluation of a neural networks QSAR method based on ligand representation using substituent descriptors. Application to HIV-1 protease inhibitors. Journal of molecular graphics & modelling, 2006, 25(1):37-45.
- . In planta secretion of a calreticulin by migratory and sedentary stages of root-knot nematode. Molecular plant-microbe interactions : MPMI, 2005, 18(12):1277-84.
- . Mutations in dopachrome tautomerase (Dct) affect eumelanin/pheomelanin synthesis, but do not affect intracellular trafficking of the mutant protein. The Biochemical journal, 2005, 391(Pt 2):249-59.
- . Origin, distribution and 3D-modeling of Gr-EXPB1, an expansin from the potato cyst nematode Globodera rostochiensis. FEBS letters, 2005, 579(11):2451-7.
- . Statistical analysis of the protein environment of N-glycosylation sites: implications for occupancy, structure, and folding. Glycobiology, 2004, 14(2):103-14.
- . Human Skin Cancers: Pathways, Mechanisms, Targets and Treatments in The Multiple Roles of Tyrosinase-Related Protein-2/LDopachrome Tautomerase in Melanoma: Biomarker, Therapeutic Target, and Molecular Driver in Tumor Progression, 2018(3), IntechOpen:22-33.
- . Glycosilation in Structural Assessment of Glycosylation Sites Database - SAGS – An Overall View on N-Glycosylation, 2012(1), InTech:3-20.