Gabriela Chiritoiu, Ph.D.
- . EDEM1 Drives Misfolded Protein Degradation via ERAD and Exploits ER-Phagy as Back-Up Mechanism When ERAD Is Impaired. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2020, 10(21): 3468IF=4.10
- . Silencing the Cytoskeleton Protein Iba1 (Ionized Calcium Binding Adapter Protein 1) Interferes with BV2 Microglia Functioning. Cellular and molecular neurobiology, 2020IF=3.80
- . Functionalized Graphene Oxide Thin Films for Anti-tumor Drug Delivery to Melanoma Cells. Frontiers in chemistry, 2020, 8: 184IF=3.70
- . N-glycosylation state of TRPM8 protein revealed by terahertz spectroscopy and molecular modelling. Biochimica et biophysica acta. General subjects, 2020, 1864(7): 129580IF=3.42
- . A novel adaptive fluorescent probe for cell labelling. Bioorg Chem., 2019(92): 103295IF=3.93
- . Profiling Optimal Conditions for Capturing EDEM Proteins Complexes in Melanoma Using Mass Spectrometry. Advances in experimental medicine and biology, 2019, 1140: 155-167IF=2.13
- . Inhibition of N-glycan processing modulates the network of EDEM3 interactors. Biochemical and biophysical research communications, 2017, 486(4): 978-984IF=2.56
- . N-glycosylation of the transient receptor potential melastatin 8 channel is altered in pancreatic cancer cells. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine, 2017, 39(8): 1010428317720940
- . Laser deposition of poly(3-hydroxybutyric acid-co-3-hydroxyvaleric acid) - lysozyme microspheres based coatings with anti-microbial properties. International journal of pharmaceutics, 2017, 521(1-2): 184-195
- . Epitope located N-glycans impair the MHC-I epitope generation and presentation. Electrophoresis, 2016, 37(11): 1448-60IF=2.74
- . COMBINING HETEROLOGOUS BACTERIAL EXPRESSION SYSTEM WITH AFFINITY CHROMATOGRAPHY PURIFICATION TO OBTAIN NATIVE MOUSE TYROSINASE. Farmacia, 2015, 2(63): 254-261IF=1.16
- . Characterization of functional transient receptor potential melastatin 8 channels in human pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma cells. Pancreas, 2014, 43(5): 795-800IF=2.96
- . Tyrosinase degradation is prevented when EDEM1 lacks the intrinsically disordered region. PloS one, 2012, 7(8): e42998
Musculoskeletal disorders affect 1 in 7 people and fractures alone affect 1 in 50 people annually while 10% of bone injuries fail to heal. Our present proposal aims to test for the first time the potential of fibroblast growth factor-2 (FGF2), to be administered as a stimulatory drug to enhance bone regeneration.