Andrei-José Petrescu, Dr.
- . Transposon molecular domestication and the evolution of the RAG recombinase. Nature, 2019, 569(7754): 79-84IF=43.07
- . The Design of New HIV-IN Tethered Bifunctional Inhibitors using Multiple Microdomain Targeted Docking. Current medicinal chemistry, 2019, 26(15): 2574-2600IF=3.89
- . Gangliosidome of human anencephaly: A high resolution multistage mass spectrometry study. Biochimie, 2019, 163: 142-151IF=3.36
- . Profiling Optimal Conditions for Capturing EDEM Proteins Complexes in Melanoma Using Mass Spectrometry. Advances in experimental medicine and biology, 2019, 1140: 155-167IF=2.13
- . Clonal lineage of high grade serous ovarian cancer in a patient with neurofibromatosis type 1. Gynecologic Oncology Reports, 2018, 23: 41-44
- . Genome-wide functional analyses of plant coiled-coil NLR-type pathogen receptors reveal essential roles of their N-terminal domain in oligomerization, networking, and immunity. PLoS biology, 2018, 16(12): e2005821IF=8.39
- . Distinct Roles of Non-Overlapping Surface Regions of the Coiled-Coil Domain in the Potato Immune Receptor Rx1. Plant physiology, 2018, 178(3): 1310-1331IF=6.30
- . Heavy metal accumulation by Saccharomyces cerevisiae cells armed with metal binding hexapeptides targeted to the inner face of the plasma membrane. Applied microbiology and biotechnology, 2017, 101(14): 5749-5763IF=3.67
- . Inhibition of N-glycan processing modulates the network of EDEM3 interactors. Biochemical and biophysical research communications, 2017, 486(4): 978-984IF=2.56
- . Roles of the C-terminal domains of topoisomerase IIα and topoisomerase IIβ in regulation of the decatenation checkpoint. Nucleic acids research, 2017, 45(10): 5995-6010IF=11.56
- . Cell death triggering and effector recognition by Sw-5 SD-CNL proteins from resistant and susceptible tomato isolines to Tomato spotted wilt virus. Molecular plant pathology, 2016, 17(9): 1442-1454IF=4.70
- . An LRR/Malectin Receptor-Like Kinase Mediates Resistance to Non-adapted and Adapted Powdery Mildew Fungi in Barley and Wheat. Front Plant Sci, 2016, 7IF=4.30
- . SPRYSEC Effectors: A Versatile Protein-Binding Platform to Disrupt Plant Innate Immunity. Frontiers in plant science, 2016, 7: 1575IF=4.30
This project aims to address a number of structural aspects related to key elements of the plant immune system and its pathogen interactors using a combined approach intricating experimental and computational steps. To this end we intend to build on our previous results in the field and further develop experimental, bioinformatics and molecular modeling methods appropriate for solving the specific problems implied by this proposal.